Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why I love Spring: Top 10 reasons

  1. It comes right after the dreaded “winter”
  2. It brings a "spring" to my step.
  3. No more snow to shovel (Totally love the fact !! )
  4. The chirping of birds outside my window (I wanna chrip too) .
  5. The feel the sun on the face (right in sync with my Indian sensibilities)
  6. The cool wind on my face while biking (Feel like singing aloud sometimes)
  7. Walking amidst the greenery makes heart pump stronger (or so I suppose).
  8. Longer days (Ah! the charm of illusion of more time.... )
  9. I get to wear finally wear dresses, skirts and sleeveless tops. (Yay! )
  10. Most importantly, It makes me Smile (pointlessly).

1 comment:

That Baptist Ain't Right said...

You forgot to add ... soccer is in full swing everywhere. :}

Good post. And thanks for stopping by my blog as well.