Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Am I blessed?

It has been a while since I visited anyone’s blog. Life has been keeping me busy. At work I wanted to finish something (I did not have to, but I wanted to) and I was working towards that. Today I am finally done with it…well, not quite but I just have one more step and I am sure that will work fine. So here I am finally feeling a sense of achievement seep into me. Yeah! It feels good to think I have done the work well. I have wanted to wail aloud when my masters took long, but now that I think of it, I never really had to pay a single penny for my education here. All through out I was funded and had a great professor.

Struggles were many, frustrations aplenty but somehow through all that I had hope. Hope has got me through, and now 29th looms ahead and before I know I will be done with my defense and masters.

Meanwhile, I have also started to feel sad about leaving some people behind. Sometimes in midst of talking, I find tears not far behind and it takes all my will power to control them from falling down my face. SIGH! How do people who were strangers not long ago come to mean so much?

Today I just feel I am very blessed in my friends, husband, family and work (oh yeah, that too).

1 comment:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

good ppl deserve good things in life. :)
life's fair, mostly.