Pages

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thesis done!!

Yo yo .. I am swinging, I am dancing .. I am even going round and round my table.. yo yo………………

I can’t believe I finally finished writing my thesis. Phew! What a relief and when my prof. said “Good Job” I was in the seventh heaven. I finally really am at the end of this journey of my life. I am defending on 29th June (hopefully, until something else comes up) and I can’t wait for it.

Yeah! I am a lil’ worried about my job and everything which will come after I graduate, but who gives a heck… I am happy that I am finally there.

I know this is stupid but I have this incredible urge to put up the “acknowledgement” part of my thesis in this blog. Since the time I have started writing this blog, it has always been a place where I write whatever is in my heart and right now I feel like shouting aloud “Thank you” to all those people who helped me come this way… so instead of having my acknowledgement in a thesis which may be no one would read I would rather acknowledge those people in this blog of mine!

however, on second thoughts I should possibly spare the few readers of this blog the headache of going through all my ramblings. I just know I am right now ready to hug all those who helped me on my way. I hope this lucky streak continues and i defend without any hitch, and do a good work of it too.

Oh yeah! I am happy today!

4 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

hahahhaha! congratulations!!!!!! :)
enjoy the phase and job will come thro' !!!!!!!

Anon said...

hey cool................someone is so freee..................
have fun.....

The Myth said...

Hey Kiddo....me Happy for u....Congratulations...aur bata how's life....

Dreamer said...

@ swati.. thanks gal ..just lazin now, hav presentation comin up .. yet to do anything abt it

@ Komal
Hey thanks .. u betcha I will have fun, waiting for defense to get over, so that I can be free as a bird that flies in the skies

@ Gaurav
My life is cool .. just swinging... send me a mail soon