Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I need to know more about Fractal theory...

There are times like this, when I feel good about working where I do...

Today while we were seeing a TV series about "Fractal theory" (fascinating stuff) I realized that the theory in its current state was first coined by BenoĆ®t Mandelbrot – an Ex-IBM T J Watson researcher. May be working there, someday some of the genius which surrounds me will rub off ??

Anyway, the fractal theory by itself amazing in its simplicity. The fact that it can give a mathematical structure to the randomness in nature, is rather spellbinding. Have to read more about this subject… better understand the explaination of the seemingly disordered world with such geometrical simplicity.

This is definately on my list of things to read about .................................

3 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

hey, i had no idea that "your were back!" :)
glad to see u around.....hopefully, you will stay awhile :)

and lol @ "May be working there, someday some of the genius which surrounds me will rub off ??".......continue to have fun!!! I wish I could comment something/anything intelligent-ly on "fractal theory"....but I honestly have no idea!!!1 :DDD

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

and did u change the template?? it looks different from what I remember from older times.......

Dreamer said...

yeah I did.. New revival deserves a new template , don't u think :)