Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Here I come.... all geared for traveling on road to happiness

Finally a day which makes me happy… the machine is not yet fixed… but I am going to keep my hopes up from now on. I decided that keeping myself occupied was the best possible thing to do…so I started learning LabVIEW (its simple really) and also went and persuaded my prof. to gimme some new work. So here I am fixing some cryopreservation stage and feeling happy ‘coz at last I have something meaningful to do. Meanwhile my prayers are on for the machine and I hope that things will soon be back on track….. and I have stopped thinking about “Oh! At this rate I will not graduate by March”. I have decided that being a graduate student is tough enough without me having to ponder about this over and over again. In the time I find myself free….. I am gonna look at some contemporary art on “Google” (I intend to put up small paintings of women at various stages of undress in my restroom in future) ….so well, I have a whole lotta things to do … and pondering and feeling sorry for myself is not one of them!!!! Yeah!! I like my current attitude already (Due to absence of graphics…please imagine a smile with a wink)........

No comments: