Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How?

I am sitting here, staring at the computer and wondering what to write. I have so much to say, yet find myself contemplating about what to leave out. The happenings in my life aren’t many, but yet to me it seems like life has come to a standstill. I have friends telling me to get over this phase of “self obsessed introspection” but somehow I find myself unable to do so. I get up and come to school, find that the instrument I need to work on is still “Non-operational”, have so much more to do, wonder if I will be able to finish it before I set forth for India in April. The worry eats me and there is nothing much I can do. I laugh and speak normally but thoughts gnaw into my heart… I find myself unable to answer the question “When will u finish?” I think I am depressed, I no longer like talking to anyone ….mabbe ‘coz everyone has the same question in different forms. I just want to graduate and get over with it… I am tired……………….. I don’t know how to deal with it. I have to get over this and look forward to the future which promises me so much. I have to think about good things like Marriage, Family and Friends……….but how do I do so when my mind is so clouded and heart so heavy??? How indeed?

No comments: