Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

Homeward bound

So whats special about the London airport? The answer is "nothing other than the fact that I have to spend over 4 hrs in transit before I can catch my flight to India."So here I am blogging, and surfing after paying some pounds (and man things are expensive here)!

Am I excited about going to India after 1.5 yrs, getting married? Well, I am a lil' of that and lil' petrified. I shall be seeing my in-laws for the first time after our marriage was fixed. Though they are excellent people, love marriages in India is still something of a taboo and I am hoping that they come to like me as a person as well (after all they are also gonna be my family)!!

I am flying home single and will be returning as a much married gal.... sounds BIG, while one part of me is excited about the whole idea of sharing my life with someone I love so much, the other part of me is filled with "what ifs?". Hmmm... prone as I am to the constant ponderings this is nothing new.. I just know that at this point in my life I am so much in love with the guy I am about to marry in 20 days, that it sometimes feels like I am flying..................

Ahh... the ecstacy of being in love (SIGH)

Anywaz... I am not expecting to blog for atleast a month from now (initally due the wedding and later of due to the Honeymoon (yeah yeah I am blushing as I write this.....)...

As I am about to enter this phase of life, I feel everything a gal can possibly feel ............and I am happy to report of an instant feeling of euphoria as I think of being Mrs. from Ms......

More updates later............as life progresses !!!

4 comments:

Hussain said...

hey
been readin ur blog regularly now

Good luck and Congratulations as you enter this new phase of your life

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog today (via Orkut 1981 community). If I were a reviewer (which I am not) I would use these simple words to describe your blog - refreshing, honest, passionate, hopeful (tinged with nervous energy), alive, mischevious and yes occasionally sensual. Oh, and did I mention touching! actually I could go on with the adjectives, but for now i wish you good luck.

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

Hey Aparna,
All the best for this new phase of life. You indeed have to cherish the fact that you belong to the lucky few who get to bond with the loved one for eternity :)
God bless.

Anon said...

hey aparna;
congrats*1000
Kanishk passed on the link of the website that your hubby and you had created....cool work there..
all the best
have fun