Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

I am back....................married now

I am back to the world of blogging, this time around a married woman. Hmmm… I hardly knew when I made this transition of being a girl to being a woman. Well, to tell you the truth I am enjoying being married so far. I had always thought that being with one person 24x7 would be a highly boring proposition. But being with him just makes my appetite for him grow more.

When I look into the mirror, I can see that I look my worst. The marriage completely exhausted me. Post-marriage week was the most hectic one I have ever had in my life. I even pulled down a lotta weight (which is surprising considering the rich food which we were being fed). So the new me presently sports hallow, underfed look and inspite of this when I see a spark flare up in my “Hubby’s” eyes- it just make me wanna croon and hug him tight. Yeah my feelings for him seemed to have reached a whole new level.

May be it’s just the first flush of being a newly wed which is making me so groovy, but I feel like mine is one of those “happily ever after stories” (touchwood). He is a sweetheart and he is mine (and I am his) and some how having this someone in your life to share the things with you just makes you so glad. Simple things - His smile, the way he sneaks in and hugs me, our comfort with our silences, leaning back on him, sitting together and eating………….all make my heart fill.

Truly speaking being married doesn’t actually make much of a difference… we had a strong relationship earlier too and for us getting married was just to tell the whole world that we are committed to each other. But I have to admit that some how tying a knot seems to have increased our comfort levels with each other. Hmmm.. on the other hand both of us just don’t feel married….for us being married meant being old.. and if anything marriage seems to have made us feel a whole lot younger. Yeah yeah! I like being married to this person, I like my heart being full all the time…….

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wish you and your husband all the best....

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

hahahhaahahaha! typically spoken like a new bride!!! :) :)
am very happy for ya, girl! saw the pics n all: u looked radiant!
have the best of times together! :)

PS: kinda missed u arnd!!!

The Myth said...

Hey Appy,
Congratulations honey,
Here's Wishing u both the very best of life now and always...:)...sorry couldn't be there....neways snaps to bheej de yaar

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Anon said...

hey aparna;

lucky guy...your husband....
how nice to read nice lovey-dovey stuff on your blog...
keep smiling
-k