Pages

Monday, May 22, 2006

GROAN

Married and separated so soon makes your heart ache constantly.

I am back at my school…..trying to finish what I started. I feel a sense of loss… loss at having left behind whom I cherish most. Things wouldn’t have been so bad if things were smooth in school. The machine which I work on again has “non-operational” tag. Already my defense has been postponed…initially ‘coz I wanted to get married, then ‘coz of machine and now again I feel my heart sinking. I am wondering why I am being punished for the inefficiencies of my school facilities?? I have worked, and worked hard….. I feel so bad and so broken when things go so badly wrong. I am so petrified of looking out for a job.

I have always been very confident of being able to make it. I was conceited enough to think that I was smart. But now with all this my ego, confidence is all down in dumps. I thought god helps those who try…..so where is the GOD now ????????????????????I am looking for a miracle to happen, I believe in them…………………I have to!

No comments: