Pages

Friday, September 08, 2006

Florida trip!

Sunny days, parties, drinking, open sea and amazing time- for me all of them will forever remind me of Florida. Yeah, yeah I admit I did have a great time. All my fears, all my worries were rather unfounded and to my surprise I never did think even once about “I hope they think he is lucky”. I forgot everything and just basked in his company.

Oh yeah u betcha I had fun. A rental near the beach was helpful distraction. I am totally burnt, and the tan may take forever to go away (BTW I don’t like having a tan). But I had a great time and I also realized I am a very beach person!! Leave me in water and I could be there for ages. Of course having a hubby who piggy-backs me and tries to catch my legs in water is a great accessory to have in sea. Oh what I would not give to have a ocean view house!!

We went to Universal studios (The Disney world unfortunately was voted by all the guys to be too girlie). But I enjoyed that as well. My favorite was of course Shrek 4D show. I love the movie (both the parts) and have seen them innumerable times. So when I took snaps with the Donkey I was absolutely thrilled to bits. (Oh! I know itz kiddish but what the heck… I enjoy being kid sometimes)

This weekend has US opens on our schedule and we will be off seeing the semi-finals live with a couple of friends. And I just can’t wait for thrusday…my best friend in the whole world is coming for a visit and I am all set to act like a NYC guide (Groan once more.. but for her anything).

Looking forward to more fun …. But have to start looking for a job soon (A big thing on my “TO DO” list) …. More later…………………..

6 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

am glad u hd fun in Florida...it's a beautiful place.......the sun can get to you but....its not called a Sunshine state without a reason.....:)
and good luck with job...enjoy the unemployed status while it lasts :)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

and hey, Shrek's my fav too at Universal....

Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

hey.....dont forget to uload and share some pictures of your trip

Anonymous said...

hey aparna,

just wanted to let you know that I have changed my blog...it can now be found at

http://palmerblevins.net/blog

Jas B said...

Thanks for visiting my photo-art-blog, Aparna (and sorry for the much delayed visit to your blog). Thanks for the encouraging comments. I have finally added another entry to the artsy blog of mine! :)

Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

Still waiting for your pictures from the FL trip ..!!!