Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blog revival

I have been thinking on and off about reviving this blog, it has been dead for a while with a post or two in between.

I struggled with this internally, and had to battle with the thought of no one reading the blog ! I found myself constantly pining to pen down those thoughts and struggled with possibility that I would find no one interested in it to read these thoughts, comment…. . form a comradeship based on these random ramblings.

Finally I looked real deep and went back to the roots of my reason for blogging .. and poof! It struck me hard that this was supposed to “MY Medium” for sorting/thinking/writing down things which matter.. my introspection, my view point..

And just like that, I had made the decision… to move forward, to let my doubts lie and start again on this journey, let the words flow and let them talk …

So with a bang, here I am declaring to world “YES, THIS BLOG IS ALIVE” .. KICKING and ready to go… here I am writing again! Yay!


Herez to a new start! Cheers!!!!

2 comments:

Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

Welcome back! Glad you made a choice to revive this. Gotta check back often on this commitment of yours to yourself!

Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

Glad that you back in blogging...now let's see how it goes..:)