Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Yippee I am a mid-rank Nerd

I took this test about level of nerdiness (thanx to Kanishk ) and found that I am a mid-level nerd...well, I have always been a "wanna-b nerd" and after doing masters in engineering I suppose I shld be able to qualify as a nerd anywaz.... being a nerd makes you kinda stand out ;) ..... hopefully I stand out otherwise too....but the quiz by itself is nothin gr8..any freshman cld qualify to b a nerd.. u just need to kow certain basic stuff...n' ur a NERD..... so check out wat u cld qualify to b :)

I am nerdier than 75% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

1 comment:

Amaresh said...

oopsy i tried it out and guess what i got 94%

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!. lolz funny

the test results are bogus i think cause i answered as correct as possible and i dont feel nerdish at all

k wait up taking a IQ test now
nah not as good
have an IQ of only 123