Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

After effects of the "rotten" day!

My dad had often called me “sensitive” and today I just have to agree with him. My heart still feels heavy and tears are just ready to fall (I am so prone to tears), but I somehow control it and I tell myself to stop being a fool. Its just that I have never really seen “my dearest” angry and yesterday when I heard him, I just felt my heart ache. The ache continues and it hurts so much more ‘coz I know the reason for my “very-calm” person to lose his anger was me. I wish I was more sensitive to others needs. Mabbe I am self obsessed, mabbe all I think about it always “ME, Me and me”, I feel like a selfish jerk and I feel like a slob. I couldn’t get up from the bed and I couldn’t sleep, I kept turning and tossing but my mind finds no peace. I do have this habit of making a mountain outta mole hill and I think that is what I am doing now. I have to be in school, to get over the setbacks I suffered yesterday, start writing again, but I just feel so ……………well……something. Its like a hand holding and squeezing my heart dry. My work, my friends, my relationships… I am good at nothing at all. I feel like a failure in all the ways possible and I do wish I was smarter, more responsible, nicer and a good person. But I find myself being neither. I find myself questioning god’s design. I wish I was in island, that way I would never have the ability to hurt anyone, say anything wrong or loose any important data with a press of button. I always have wanted to be good at what I do…. Including being a good friend, a good GF, a good daughter… a good sis, a good worker, roomie etc etc.………….but I seem to just fall short of everything. I know that right now I am feeling sorry about myself and making myself feel more miserable (I am too practical not to know that) but I just can’t make this feeling go away!

I sometimes think that I will never be truly happy ‘coz I am always worried, pondering over something or the other. Of course, this can’t be entirely true ‘coz I am happy most of the times, itz just that I don’t really write about my happy times. Writing about things which bother me always makes me feel better, it helps me analyze my thoughts and know where I am going wrong. As I write this too, I feel like a load lifting off, I feel better and I wonder what is so therapeutic about writing down ones feeling. Well, who knows and whoz bothered, I just know it works for me and I know by evening if things go well, I will be happy again with all these thoughts of introspection behind me. I know by evening I would have already realized my faults and would try to get over them (sometimes successfully, sometimes unsuccessfully)…… I will probably feel lucky about being me….till the next wave of my introspection hits me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Appi... Good introspection... Writin is one of the most advised therapies in the world... hmmm infact the Universe i feel... :) It gives you tremendous relief... So keep them writin... bcos I feel that I have poured my heart out when I read what you have written... even I am one of those "delicate babies" as people used to call me when I was young... :)
But get this straight into your head... there is nothin wrong with you and dont make yourself wrong... You are a still a WHOLE APPY to your dearest, no matter how foolish you are... At the moment just think that there is somethin missin at that moment...
Identify that and believe me you will be soarin high again...

Orkut Friend n Well Wisher... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Appi... Good introspection... Writin is one of the most advised therapies in the world... hmmm infact the Universe i feel... :) It gives you tremendous relief... So keep them writin... bcos I feel that I have poured my heart out when I read what you have written... even I am one of those "delicate babies" as people used to call me when I was young... :)
But get this straight into your head... there is nothin wrong with you and dont make yourself wrong... You are a still a WHOLE APPY to your dearest, no matter how foolish you are... At that moment just think that there is somethin missin...
Identify that and believe me you will be soarin high again...

Orkut Friend n Well Wisher... :)