Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The curse of chubbiness

I have never been thin.... from the time my gynecologist helped my mom to bring me to this earth I have been struggling with a constant dose of chubbiness. Thankfully with time not only did I grow older, but also grew in height. Today at 5 feet 8 inches I like to think that I can comfortably carry off some extra weight. Ever since I remember I have always been meaning to but never really grown that “model thin”. I would love to have a 36-28-36 figure. Alas! That seems to be beyond my reach. Every morning, as I get into my jeans, I swear to myself –“no cheese, no fat, and a lot of exercise. However, long before the day is over I find myself easily breaking each of these promises. I can’t help being engulfed in that cozy warmth of laziness… hmmm… heavenly abode! I think I have the curse of “Chubbiness”, but sometimes once in a while I manage to hoodwink myself into thinking I am “Sexy, Voluptuous female” (Olalla). Those are the days when for a change I wear my heels, lipstick and eyeliner and feel really hot, sexy and good looking. Of course, these rare days usually occur when I am with “HIM” and that’s good ain’t it? I have colossal plans of joining aerobics and gym after marriage (whilst I am looking for a job) and turning into this female having a great figure!! Well, a lotta of my friends advice me to pre-pone plans and become so before the actual marriage ceremony (The idea is to have the guy salivating, or so I have been told) But, well I want to reduce for myself, and not for someone else. So I refuse to combat with my Chubbiness as of now and as far as tempting the guy is concerned… I am already secure in the fact that I am wanted and I am sexy in the eyes of the one who matters!
So today, at this point in my life, I proclaim my honest and sincere intention to fight and win against my cursed chubbiness ………………..eventually :)

No comments: