Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Suggestions needed for wedding invitations

So here I am sitting and looking through the wedding cards. Hmmm…..idea is to design an e-wedding card. But well, my brilliance n' creativity seem to have deserted me and frankly nothing on the net really catches my fancy. You may wonder why an e-wedding invitation when a nice paper wedding card looks so much more elegant. The reason for it is simple, this way I am sure not to forget inviting people I know (they would just be a click away). But it turns out to be a lot tougher than I imagined it to be. I just don’t like anything and being an illiterate in graphic designing doesn’t help much either. I like a few wordings, but nothing I am really crazy about! Some wordings that I read are so downright boring that it just amazes me.

At this point, I am open to any suggestions on wedding invitations ……so if u happen to read this… gimme ideas about wording and designing card…. I need them!

1 comment:

death said...

hee hee hee :D