Pages

Friday, December 23, 2005

Am I this??

I saw this quizz from Sirisha's blog and as usual cldn't resist taking it and the result I have to admit has me like "me? this???" take it your self and see if it matches with what you think you are :)
You Are Boyish Sexy

You're the kind of girl who gets along with all the boys
Whether it's holding your own in a game of touch football...
Or kicking some major butt while playing Xbox.
You hang with the guys easily, while still keeping your girly sexiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA...APARNA THIS IS FUNNY
MY RESULTS BELOW....

***You Are Bad Girl Sexy***


Girl, you are nothing but trouble. And that's hot.
You've got the classic bad girl sexiness mojo going on.
And your badass attitude makes men fear you - and crave you.
Don't give into people who say to tone it down. You're perfect as is.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????

Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

Apparna ...you know who posted this comment above ?