Pages

Friday, December 23, 2005

I hope.....

  • To not feel shy, look at him, into his eyes without heat rushing onto my face
  • To finish the first three chapters of my thesis while I am holidaying (HIGH HOPES)
  • To meet some good ol' friends
  • To have clear skies, twinkling stars and not "so cold" NYC
  • To skate without falling in every two seconds
  • To shake my leg and have fun on the new year's eve
  • To check out those museums I have been eying for quite sometime now
  • To shake off that "shyness, coyness" which comes from being an Indian and freak out big time
  • To wear layers of clothing and still look "Good"
  • To eat and eat and not put on a pound
  • To cook fabously (after all a way to man's heart is through his stomach)
  • To savour and enjoy each moment in NYC with him and friends

1 comment: