Pages

Friday, December 30, 2005

My new year's GIFT!!

Yipee! I got a new years gift… my first new years gift ever and what makes it really special is that this is something I wanted to get myself for ages and ages and finally its mine – “my precious” (lord of the rings golem style). It sleek, and slides in and out easily and makes amazing noise (I did almost purr when I first saw it out). And before you get your imagination really wild, it my new cell phone ….. Siemens SL55. I have been in love with it since it first came out in the market two years ago, but being a student it was quiet beyond my pockets capacity. Now that the rates are slashed (old model and all) I don’t even feel guilty receiving it as a gift.
Guys love cars and most of the girls love make-up but I for some weird reason have been fascinated with the cell phones! There was a time when I kept track of the latest happenings in the cell-phone world and was well versed with the various technologies involved in it. Well, it doesn’t sound like much, but the fact is that the intricate details involved in it is rather amazing. But this love affair ended rather tragically when I got my first cell phone Motorola V600. Alas! From then on, I seem to just have had constant bad luck with the “mobile” world. I have had to change 6 cell-phones in past 2 years. Once I couldn’t hear, in one the numbers wouldn’t dial and so on. Thank god I was under warrantee… but that blessing also ended when outta sheer frustration I threw my cell phone and it cracked. From thereon I had to do with an “hand-me-down” nokia phone (which looked more like a walkie-talkie). So now you can imagine how excited I must be at the moment to get my hands on such a small, cutie pie of a cell-phone. Yeah! Yeah! Here I come with my new phone!!!!!!!!

No comments: