Pages

Monday, September 05, 2005

Ahem! Ahem! My first attempt at a Blog

Surprisingly it was only very recently that I read my first Blog and the idea immediately appealed to me. Ever since I remember I have had an incredible urge to analyze stuff more deeply than usual..But hey before u start drawing conclusions I plead sanity...Anyways blogging just held the right kind of appeal to me and here I am typing in my first blog.
Now making a blog seems easy, but it took me whole 10 mins to actually think of a name for my blog spot and u have to admit that's a long time.. Yeah "kabhi here kabhi there" seems so apt to define a place where I would write my thoughts and opinions 'coz life as someone dear tol' me yesterday "is not alwaz black or white..." And that's what this blog is all about..itz neither here nor there... itz just somewhere ard trying to formulate into something more meaningful, more concrete.. Something which allows me to reach out to other similar minds.. And expand my horizons...An attempt to knowing myself and others..
And that my frnds is enough food for thought and lemme rest this at this note..adios amingos.....

Plz.... as a ending note I acknowledge 2 people who originally inspried me to start writing the blog.... my close frnd.. Kanishk n' my roomie... Sirisha....:)

4 comments:

Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

Hey girl..
Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

I am glad that I inspired at least one blog !!! But I m still waitin 4 ur comments on mine. Thats d spirit of blogging (for ur information)

Nidhi Rastogi said...

glad to c ur blog:)..now wait for my comments on evry post u make..here comes' the first one:
plz change the color scheme:(

Dreamer said...

Nids...wat do u say now? btw..yaar create a public blog for us to leave our "expert" comments 4 u!!

Nidhi Rastogi said...

Now..plz..u cant' xpect this lazybird to create a public blog..i hardly find enthu enuff to write on my "private" blog:D..n if i do create it smday..the comments will outnumber the posts:))...but glad to see u changed the color scheme..this one's kewl:)